Despite trillion-dollar deficits, last year’s 10,160 earmarks included $200,000 for a tattoo removal program in Mission Hills, California; $190,000 for the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, Wyoming; and $75,000 for the Totally Teen Zone in Albany, Georgia
“Omnibus Spending Bill: Huge Spending and 9,000 Earmarks Represent Business as Usual,” Heritage Foundation WebMemo No. 2318, March 2, 2009, at http://www.heritage.org/Research/Budget/wm2318.cfm.
- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!