- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Source: Medicare admits overpaying for common items like wheelchairs November 27, 2010|By Sally Kestin, Sun Sentinel WHAT: Medicare pays $800 to rent a wheelchair that retails for $350 COST: Medicare spent $188 million on manual wheelchairs in 2009; officials can’t … Continue reading
What You Could Cut From the Federal Budget: How About a $700,000 Grant to Study to Compare Cow Farts?
Source: University Of New Hampshire Awarded $700K For Dairy Farm GHG Emissions Study http://www.dairyherdnetwork.com DURHAM, N.H. – Scientists from the University of New Hampshire have been awarded $700,000 from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture … Continue reading
Prognosticators from all corners are reporting that President Obama will soon begin a 10 day trip to Asia that will cost the American taxpayers about Two Billion dollars. Yes, that’s BILLION with a “B” – otherwise known as $2,000,000,000. Some are claiming … Continue reading