- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Today’s Communist Party USA Cuban Health Care Model for Obama: Is there a connection? Ayers, Loughner, Obama
Apparently, communism is alive and active in the United States. Several folks proudly profess that they are communists on the following Youtube video- link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF22gXti_E4 The title of the video is: Today’s Communist Party USA – YOUR Party, YOUR Voice! On another … Continue reading
From a Jan. 7, 2011 report by AP writer Mike Strobbe: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that the splotchy tooth condition, fluorosis, is unexpectedly common in kids ages 12 through 15. And it appears to have grown … Continue reading
Politicians Want to Know How to Save Tax Dollars? Los Angeles Public School More Expensive Than China’s Olympic Stadium at Over Half a Billion
The Los Angeles County School district has a $640 million budget shortfall, and over the past two years, 3,000 teachers have been laid off. The district has even proposed shortening the school year by six days to save money. So … Continue reading