- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Well, what could possibly be cut? We often hear that when any federal expenditures are criticized. The federal deficit now hovers around $15 trillion (that’s $15,000,000,000,000). That is 15 thousand times one billion, or in terms of millions, 15 thousand … Continue reading
Woodrow Wilson, 1913: “Nothing could be a greater departure from original Americanism, from faith in the ability of a confident, resourceful, and independent people, than the discouraging doctrine that somebody has got to provide prosperity for the rest of us. … Continue reading
Loss of Sovereignty: How the United States has Shredded Its Constitution and Subscribed to United Nations Rulership
Stanley Ann Dunham Obama worked for the Ford Foundation developing a system to provide “micro loans” to women in Indonesia. The Ford Foundation is currently active in advancing “sustainable development” initiatives with the United Nations. Timothy Gietner is Barack Obama’s Secretary … Continue reading
Rough Draft: U.S. Presidents’ Roles in Supporting Agenda 21 Goals and Initiatives focusing on issues such as: Treaties, trade agreements, GATT, Doha, Rio 1992, Rio+20, “Free Trade” agreements, International Trade Corridors, Free Immigration Policies, Anti-States Rights, Expanding Central Authority, agenda 21, … Continue reading