- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
source: http://www.rcdnet.org/2010-accomplishments/Accomplishments in Fiscal Year 2010 The White House Rural Council is an Executive Branch entity that consists of only high level Administration officials (such as Energy Secretary, Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of Agriculture, etc.). At this time, no … Continue reading
Federal Government borrows Trillions to spend on items like $10 million for a remake of “Sesame Street” for Pakistan.
Examples of wasteful spending highlighted in Senator Coburn’s “Wastebook 2011” include: • $75,000 to promote awareness about the role Michigan plays in producing Christmas trees & poinsettias. • $15.3 million for one of the infamous Bridges to Nowhere in Alaska. • … Continue reading