- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: $1.5 Billion
According to Fox News, a subsidized federal phone program for poor people cost consumers more than $1.5 billion last year. The Lifeline system provides low-income Americans with free basic cell phones or land-lines and covers up to 250 free minutes … Continue reading