- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: federal debt
According to Fox News, a subsidized federal phone program for poor people cost consumers more than $1.5 billion last year. The Lifeline system provides low-income Americans with free basic cell phones or land-lines and covers up to 250 free minutes … Continue reading
National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
source: http://www.rcdnet.org/2010-accomplishments/Accomplishments in Fiscal Year 2010 The White House Rural Council is an Executive Branch entity that consists of only high level Administration officials (such as Energy Secretary, Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of Agriculture, etc.). At this time, no … Continue reading
Per an article by USA Today newspaper (Dec.26,2011), the federal government has added a net 277,500 employees since September 2006 and raised average salaries 17.3% — or 5.3% after adjusting for inflation. According to estimated calculations, each job would likely cost … Continue reading
Rough Draft: U.S. Presidents’ Roles in Supporting Agenda 21 Goals and Initiatives focusing on issues such as: Treaties, trade agreements, GATT, Doha, Rio 1992, Rio+20, “Free Trade” agreements, International Trade Corridors, Free Immigration Policies, Anti-States Rights, Expanding Central Authority, agenda 21, … Continue reading