- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: Federal Government
National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
source: http://www.rcdnet.org/2010-accomplishments/Accomplishments in Fiscal Year 2010 The White House Rural Council is an Executive Branch entity that consists of only high level Administration officials (such as Energy Secretary, Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of Agriculture, etc.). At this time, no … Continue reading
Rough Draft: U.S. Presidents’ Roles in Supporting Agenda 21 Goals and Initiatives focusing on issues such as: Treaties, trade agreements, GATT, Doha, Rio 1992, Rio+20, “Free Trade” agreements, International Trade Corridors, Free Immigration Policies, Anti-States Rights, Expanding Central Authority, agenda 21, … Continue reading
“I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.” –Thomas Jefferson* “The principles of Jefferson are the axioms of a free society.” ~ Abraham Lincoln President Jefferson on the … Continue reading