- Restoring UNESCO Funding: Obama Promotes Funding for Organization Proclaiming Palestinian Statehood
- Cell Phones for the Poor Costs Consumer $1.5 Billion Annually
- Regardless of $1 Billion U.S. Annual Aid, Egypt Set to Try 19 American Citizens
- Senator Coburn Spotlights Federal Waste: Hundreds of Thousands spent to Study the Effect of Cocaine on the Sex Drive of Quail
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, White House Rural Council: United Nations Agenda 21 at Work?
Paul on What You Could Cut From the Fe… Carl on Hello world! Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Three Pronged Attack on U.S.- Sovereignty yielding to Global Governance, Radical Islamic Movement:- Recognize Longer Term strategy and Modify Approach to Defeat, Communists Declared or Unaware (dissolve culture, use all disgruntled parties to bring down U.S. including “political correctness.”) Unteather Christians who … Continue reading
The Core Causes of U.S. Decline: Economy, Foreign Policy, Domestic Culture, Immigration Policy and Sovereignty
Because these United States have abandoned their own core values once established by the Founders, we are facing cultural, moral and economic upheaval and reaping a harvest of bad will among the world’s nations. These five issues are at the core of U.S. … Continue reading
In May 2010, U.S. President Obama signed into law the Lord’s Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act, legislation aimed at stopping Joseph Kony and the LRA. The bill passed unanimously in the Senate on March 11, 2010 with 65 … Continue reading
As Federal Debt Levels Soar, Government Waste Continues: Job Training Sprawl Costs U.S. $18Billion per year
By Gregory Korte, USA TODAY WASHINGTON — The federal government spends $18 billion a year on 47 separate job training programs run by nine different agencies. All but three programs overlap with others to provide the same services to the … Continue reading